Thursday, September 30, 2010

happy birthday, best friend.


my best friend is eighteen now!

i wish that we could hang out,
but living two hours away and being so overwhelmed
with school makes it almost impossible.

but don't you fret,
when we do get to hang out -
no matter how far away from her birthday.
we're celebrating!

here's five things that make c-o my best friend.

1. if i ever need someone to vent to,
advice, or just someone to talk to..
she's there for me.
EVERY SINGLE TIME!

2. she is one of the few girls that i hang out with,
which really tells how amazing she is.

3. we are so much alike, it's insane.

4. no matter how upset i am,
she can find a way to cheer me up.

5. whenever we're together,
we laugh..
NONSTOP!


i made a quick little birthday video for her..
my computer wouldn't let me use but like two videos,
and the coloring whacked all out..
so it's nothing extraordinary,
but it's the thought that counts.
riiiighttt?



0 comments:

Post a Comment